Our client is a longstanding software development company, specialising in finance and accountancy technology.
As an established business, they have a successful North Bristol office which are expanding and looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator working on a fulltime basis.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be able to provide excellent support and assistance in a number of outsourced services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for permanent and temporary data input on all payrolls
· Responsible for processing all payrolls from start to finish
· Responsible for processing the payroll accurately and on time
· Issue P45’s if applicable
· E file P45’s & P46’s as appropriate
· File the payroll data in relevant payroll files
· Maintain and update Client files with relevant information
· Answer the phone in a professional manner at all times and deal with any queries that may arise
· To deliver excellent customer service to our clients at all times
· Assist with routine office tasks
· Assist the Manager and Deputy Manager when required
· Maintain & update SMP spreadsheets
· Liaise with HMRC and other 3rd party organisations when the need arises
· Any other ad hoc duties the Payroll Manager and Senior Management feels appropriate
· Process and send BACS payments for salaries / wages / HMRC
Skills and Behaviour
· Payroll Experience
· IT Literate MS Outlook, Excel and Word
· Attention to detail
· High level of accuracy
· Good communicator
· Excellent telephone manner
· Team Player
· Customer focused
In return for these skills and experience, you will receive a salary of £18k – £21k (DOE) plus company benefits and a great working environment.
Please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 or 01454 808608, or email Clare your CV to email@example.com and interest to prompt a call back.