Our client is a nationwide Fire & Security engineering company, which has been trading for the past 18 years. With over 350 staff and a turnover of £34M, this company are a leader in their field and own a group of companies taking market share of the fire & security industry in the UK.
Their specialist fire protection division of the group, are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team at the Head office in Essex, near Harlow.
The purpose of this role is to manage client accounts and invoicing.
Responsibilities and key duties include:
- Invoice jobs accurately
- Reconcile invoices with Purchase Orders
- Liaise with engineers regarding works completed, pricing, customer details, paperwork etc
- Look after Key Accounts
- Checking and filing of paperwork
- Raise credit notes on Sage 200 when necessary
- Deal with customer queries regarding invoicing
- Any other ad hoc work as required within Accounts and other departments
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within a similar role.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Fantastic customer focus, with the ability to resolve customer queries.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
Our client is offering a salary of £24k+ the following benefits: –
- Life Assurance
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Development and progression opportunities
Please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 and email your CV to prompt a call back.