Our Mechanical & Electrical client are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their busy Bristol branch.
With over £15m of Gas & Heating work secured for the next year, they have a fantastic pipeline of projects that has continued throughout the pandemic and their customer care / after sales guarantee is what has made them one of the leading M & E company in the South West.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing customers once they have joined their client base at this prestigious company.
You will ultimately be heading up and supporting the administration and engineering team to effectively deal with day-to-day enquiries, any warranty issues, and sales extra’s, with good commercial awareness to deliver exceptional customer service to the homeowners and the respective developer. Predominantly dealing with National and Regional Housing Developers who operate within Bristol and across the South West region, it is essential to have a good knowledge and understanding of plumbing and heating, ideally within the New Build sector.
You will be responsible for leading on defects, designing and implementing a structured investigation and plan for resolution for all the companies’ clients.
Being commercially astute you will ensure defects are prioritised and dealt with as expediently as possible with minimum cost to us and minimum inconvenience to our customers.
- Cultivating good working relationships and a one team approach both internally and with our supply chain partners to ensure any remedial work is completed in a timely manner, by:
- Overseeing the management of diaries to ensure jobs are planned effectively.
- Monitor 1st fix rate, escalating where necessary any patterns identified to the Operations Director.
- Ensure all chargeable works are invoiced accurately and on a timely basis (monthly)
- Working in conjunction with our Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage the contra charge process effectively.
- Identify manufacturer’s defects and escalate accordingly and obtain replacement parts etc, following established processes.
- Working with the Administration Manager to ensure all defect trackers are continually up to date and anything overdue is actioned as quickly as possible ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Provide technical support and coaching as required for the immediate team to ensure all calls and visits are prioritised accordingly, whilst always liaising and updating our customers
- Identifying health and safety high risk activities and managing accordingly
- Active and effective participation and contribution in Management/ Client meetings
- To support any other reasonable duties as and when required by the business.
Ideally you will have experience of working within the construction industry in a customer care role.
You will be great at building relationships with the ability to create win-win situations in a similar role.
Ideally it would be very beneficial if you have good technical knowledge of plumbing & heating.
Our client requires a motivational and positively engaging individual to deliver company best practise (essential). You will be self-motivated, with the ability to think outside the box and have strong interpersonal and man management skills.
You need to have a good level or IT and telecoms skills also.
This role is offering between £32k – £37k (DOE)
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, then we are keen to hear from you.
Please call Marcus Cowan 07908 947647 for more details and please email your CV to prompt a call back.
|Job Category||Customer Services|