Our client is an engineering specialist in innovative water and drainage systems. They have been servicing the construction industry for over 45 years and now have over 100 employees and a £10m turnover business.
This company offers a range of high quality products, large stock lists, experienced and knowledgeable staff, dedicated delivery and technical assistance to be a one-stop shop, operating out of 26 branches in the UK.
Their online business is booming and they are now looking for a new E-Commerce professional to join their busy marketing team.
Do you have a passion for creativity? Are you a confident communicator? Are you flexible and organised? Do you have previous experience in a similar role? Do you have energy and drive?
This role involves working across multiple ecommerce channels, defining and implementing emarketing strategies to maximise ROI while maintaining best practice.
A mixed role of analytics and creativity, working alongside infrastructure/web coding and offline marketing. Maximise the ROI through user experience, managing PPC and other channels.
This role involves elements of the following, which they would like the candidate to have experience in:
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual turnover/margin targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities for new and existing products
- Reviewing and monitoring competitors
- Build best in class user experience
- Paid and non-paid campaigns including PPC, social
- SEO optimisation and reporting
- Eshop platforms, such as “big Commerce, Shopify or something similar
The successful applicant must have the following experience:
- Google Analytics
- Campaign management
- PPC (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Social networks (free and paid)
- Growing traffic and conversion rates
- Use of Ecommerce platform software
- Marketing/ecommerce qualifications (CIM/IDM)
The following experience would be highly advantageous but not essential, as this will be taught and is offering as new training:
- Exposure to PHP coding and Laravel
- Delivering sales targets
- Marketing automation
In return our client are offering a salary of £30K + benefits, flexible working + Laptop + remote or office working and you will report directly into the Marketing Manager.
Please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 for more details and send your CV to prompt a call back.