Our client is a longstanding software development company, specialising in finance and accountancy technology.
As an established business, they have a successful North Bristol office which are expanding and looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator working on a fulltime basis.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be able to provide excellent support and assistance in a number of outsourced services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for permanent and temporary data input on all payrolls
- Responsible for processing all payrolls from start to finish
- Responsible for processing the payroll accurately and on time
- Issue P45’s if applicable
- E file P45’s & P46’s as appropriate
- File the payroll data in relevant payroll files
- Maintain and update Client files with relevant information
- Answer the phone in a professional manner at all times and deal with any queries that may arise
- To deliver excellent customer service to our clients at all times
- Assist with routine office tasks
- Assist the Manager and Deputy Manager when required
- Maintain & update SMP spreadsheets
- Liaise with HMRC and other 3rd party organisations when the need arises
- Any other ad hoc duties the Payroll Manager and Senior Management feels appropriate
- Process and send BACS payments for salaries / wages / HMRC
- Pension administration, including payments, reports to relevant bodies, auto enrolment, are all correctly processed and managed according to relevant deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with all types of pension arrangements, eg salary sacrifice, GPP and auto enrolments requirements
- Liaise with pension authorities as appropriate.
- Administer payments for, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay Statutory Shared Parental leave and any other Statutory policies required.
- Ensure manual and computerised records are accurately maintained in line with industry standard and legislative requirements
- Production/understanding of P11D and Payroll
- Development of current processes and systems.
- Mentor other team members
Skills and Behaviour
- Payroll Experience
- IT Literate MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Good communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Player
- Customer focused
In return for these skills and experience, you will receive a salary of £25k – £27k (DOE) plus company benefits and a great working environment.
Please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 or 01454 808608, or email Clare your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and interest to prompt a call back.