Our client are a UK leading business Supplies and IT services installation organisation, who operate a within a group of 20+ companies. The group have been trading for over 100 years and have a capability portfolio covering technology, Facilities Management, Office Management and much more.
Their Cambridgeshire regional office in CB2, are looking to expand their client services Team. As Service Desk Coordinator, you will join a dynamic, organised and fast paced team and have experience of effectively managing the services and expectation of customers.
This role is all about ensuring our customers kept up to date with the progress of resolving the faults logged with their field engineers. This may be via links to their systems, or by phone call and email.
Ensuring their customers are aware of the latest ETAs for their service visits, aware of any issues and kept up to date with queries they log are key components to this role. Validating calls and arranging revisits are important parts of this job. Booking access for engineers to ensure they can get on site is a key accountability.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Control of all customer data
- Monthly SLA management
- Resolution of aged calls
- Taking high volume of calls from customers; dealing with their enquiries, taking messages or passing to the relevant department
- Responding to customer email enquiries
- Scheduling and booking engineer visits
- Raising job orders
- Scheduling engineer visits across the UK using bespoke software
- Accurate up-keep of customer records
- Parts/stock ordering
- Liaising with customers, engineers and colleagues
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Confident with IT systems and software packages
- Calm under pressure
- Geographical awareness
- Customer Service Experience
- Office Working Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor communication
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and deal with problems in a logical and efficient way
- Demonstrable experience delegating and prioritising an ever-changing workload
- MS Office knowledge, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- IT Installation and Maintenance experience in Retail, Hospitality & Leisure or Transport Distribution industry background are ideal
Positive, team player, ability to embrace change and remain calm under pressure. Professional approach. Behaves with integrity, honesty and sensitivity, provides leadership.
Our client is offering a salary of £19.5k – £20.5k (DOE), excellent company benefits and a shift pattern rota over 45 hours (Lunch included), Monday to Friday, with a rotational weekend cover.
The career progression of this role is to Service Support Coordinator and Service Account Manager which offers a salary between £22k – £26k.
If you have the skills and experience out client is looking for, then please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 or email your CV to email@example.com to prompt a call back.
|Job Category||Customer Services|